Alexander's birthday happens to fall on Valentine's Day. Therefore, I do not get to celebrate the traditional V-day you all know and love. I am fine with that. Some how, I did not get pictures, but I made Alexander a heart shaped pizza, adorned with artichoke hearts, sausage, green peppers, and onions, and a heart shaped cake. Alexander brought home chocolate covered strawberries! YUM! Good eating, we did, good eating (I made my own cheese pizza).
While we were waiting for Alexander to arrive home, Eli and I went out into the defrosting world. He stayed awake for the entire ride (and I'd like to think I firmed my butt just a tad!)!
OOPS! Just like every year, winter comes too quickly and I "forget" to do something with the pumpkins. It's okay. I don't mind. They are a nice orange when all we've been seeing is brown and white... and yellow snow... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment