We went to the Great Wolf Lodge today to meet up with some family we missed on Christmas, and it was, as always, awesome! I did not swim this year, rather got some much needed arcade action and some good food. Eli was intrigued by all the flashing lights and wild noises! His time will come!
Here is cousins Maddie and Ethan (Grant and Caitlynn in the background)...
we had a wonderful time. Words cannot express my amazement every time I am graced by the presence of these people-- they pooled their tickets, on their own accord, from the arcade so they could each get something bigger and better, they ordered from the menu at lunch with grace and courtesy, they held their own-- they are super (no wonder Aunt Jill can take them by herself!). I am honored they are part of my family and Eli will be surrounded by them!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment